Updates Wishlist Nov 22, 2018 16:29:19 GMT
Post by mobluse on Nov 22, 2018 16:29:19 GMT
My wishlist for the next firmware after 1.2.0:
- Support all joysticks and gamepads that work with HID in Windows and Linux
A default.cjm-file that would be used as a base for filename codes or file specific CJM-files.(Now supported since firmware 1.2.0.)
- Support USB serial ports that would be accessible as e.g. modems connected to the VICE-emulated user port. This would enable connecting to e.g. hardware and Internet
- Support phones and Microbit that emulate USB memory sticks when connected to computers. This should make it possible to update time and e.g. weather data by reading a file in a diskette that is updated by the phone. Several partitions should be handled
- Change or add diskette mechanism that also works for cartridges
- Support for paddles and C64 mouse (they could use analog USB-joystick or mouse)
- THEC64 MINI should be able to format USB flash drives, since it's difficult to do on Windows 10 w/o third party software.
- Support for Swedish/Finnish keyboard, and also Danish and Norwegian, i.e. Nordic keyboard.
- Caps Lock should work the same way as SHIFT LOCK on the real C64.
- Num Lock on a standalone numeric keyboard should work as on a full keyboard, i.e. be off at when first connected, or maybe remember state.
- A standalone numeric keyboard should have joystick buttons A, B, C, as 0 = A, + = B and - = C.
- VIC20 emulator should be built in, since it has the same keyboard as the C64. It should be possible to configure VIC20 memory banks in the CJM-file.